- Of course the code works. It just compiled, didn’t it?
- Real programmers don’t document. If it was hard
to write, it should be hard to understand.
- By the way, I’m not workaholic. I’m just love to program. ðŸ™‚
- The best way to predict the future is to invent it.
- “If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn’t be called research,
- Caffeine is the only way to make my brain run in single-threaded mode.
- Many people I know want to learn to ride a motorcycle. But they are afraid
of the power…
- First they ignore you,
then they laugh at you,
then they fight you,
then you win.
- A genius in a room full of idiots is the idiot.
- Do, or do not. There is no try.
- Change used to be Constant
- Memory is like an orgasm. It’s a lot better if you don’t have to fake it.
- Programming is like sex, one mistake and you have to support it for the rest
of your life.
- Example isn’t another way to teach, it is the only way to teach.
- “Knowledge is the only resource on earth that multiplies when shared.”
- “Always listen to the experts. They’ll tell you what can’t be done and why. Then do it.”